Datawest’s centralised storage allows organisations with geographically-separated users to communicate and share applications with ease, within New Zealand and internationally.
Our team manages the complete technology stack required to support your business applications, including Microsoft business solutions and other accounting software. Hosting these solutions in a dedicated on-demand environment, rather than your own servers, means that you can get up and running faster and cheaper and spend less on maintenance.
We provide the highest security and performance standards, ensuring your applications are running optimally at all times. The Datawest data centre and the IT assets within it have been carefully selected to minimise the risk of interruption or unplanned downtime from a wide range of sources. The Datawest hosting environment is housed on-site at 95 Rangitikei St, Palmerston North.
Features of our hosting environment
- Redundant firewalls
- Multiple redundant internet connections
- Internet filtering, blocking objectionable web sites
- Web site black-lists and white-lists
- Antivirus protection
- Automated backup-servers store data locally to disk and off-site on tape
- Automated service-packs and critical updates
- Support-call logging and ticketing web site
- Server monitoring and alerting systems
Capacity & Support
- 24 × 7 support options
- Variable on-demand disk storage capacities
- Virtual server capacity for fast recovery and deployment
Power & Physical Environment
- Air conditioning systems
- Uninterruptible power supplies
- Motorised generators
- Electronic Access, Security, Recording and monitoring systems.